Nowadays there are a lot of places where to buy steroids , but not every place is the safest. Surfing the net you can find a lot of websites that are offering steroids for sale , but you shouldn’t trust all of them, because a lot of them are scammers and you’ll never get the gear you have paid for. I’ll tell you some basic rules on what you should pay attention when you are looking to buy online steroids . First of all pay attention on Customer Support, you should get an answer in maximum 24 hours, second, find some positive feedbacks, third, take a look at the references, the site should be official suppliers of one of the steroids manufacturer and sure it should have no minimum order amount.
Anabolic steroid law in the United Kingdom allows body builders to possess anabolic steroids for their own personal use unlike such countries as America and Australia where it is illegal to possess these substances.
Anabolic-Steroid-Shop is actually based overseas for legal reasons, this is where your order will be sent from, usually within 24 hours of receipt of payment. You are allowed to order steroids from outside the UK (where our products are originally sourced) for personal use, and it is also not considered illegal by UK law to possess the products for such reason, however it is illegal to deal/distribute them.
Side-effects from the use of steroids are extremely common and can be quite significant. Most side-effects are reversible once the athlete stops usage although serious long-term side-effects and even death have occurred as a direct result of steroid use.
• Decreased sperm production and sex drive
• Increased aggression, irritability and mood swings
• Liver disorders
• Baldness (alopecia)
• Hypertension (high blood pressure)
• Raised cholesterol
• Gynecomastia (development of over-sized mammary glands in males)
• Menstrual irregularities (in women)
• Hirsuitism (excessive hair growth occurring in females which follows the pattern of male hair growth, . facial)
• Deepening of the voice
• Reduced immunity
• Possible development of tumors (wilm’s tumor, prostate carcinoma and leukemia have been reported, although a connection is not proven)